Women’s pants is a term that encompasses the many different types of lower body garments worn by women. These include:
– Pants, which are close-fitting garments worn on the hips
– Shorts, which are shorter than pants and end at or above the knee
– Capris, which are trousers that end at or above the knee
– Skirts, which are garments that hang from the waist to just below the knee
– Dresses, which are dresses that end just below the knee.
They come in a variety of styles and fabric types, from jeans to leggings. Women’s pants are often worn as casual attire, but they can also be dressed up with a blazer or sweater for more formal events.